Sunday, March 11, 2007

Magic Mountain Trip

10 comments:

The Sagers Family said...

Amanda your site is so cute and fun! I'm so excited you are blogging!

Mandy said...

hey amanda, its mandy. i am so excited to see your blogging. your slideshows are so cute. we need to hang out more so i can be in some of them!! remember when we used to hang out all the time the summer before i got married? we had so much fun. your the life of any party!

Kristen Parnell said...

So excited to get these updates! Love you!

Mary Stuart said...

Hey Amanda! Did I ever tell you that you were the reason I ran for student council in High School? That has nothing to do with Magic Mountain. I am just excited you are blogging too! www.stuartshome.blogspot.com

alma and nicole smith said...

good thing i had no idea you had this blog!! thanks a lot...good to see what youre up to girl. love ya.

kelly.sperry@gmail.com said...

Hey Amanda--It's Kelly Sperry! I just found your blog on Megan's. How are you doing? I will have to add you on my blog. I feel like I haven't seen you forever!!! You all look cute!!

Kelly said...

Sorry- it's Kelly again. Use this link to get to my blog--I was accidentally signed into another name.

Tara said...

Do you change your blog often or do you have it set somehow to rotate designs? I swear it looked different earlier today.

Amanda Finlinson said...

Tara- I just changed the template a few days ago. I really do not update it enough! But I am happy to see that you are visiting!

Mandy said...

hey are you gonna give us something new to view?? come on! us addicts need some new material to comment on

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Our Story...

Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...