20 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity :
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don t use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance , Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
How many of you would like to do #1? I think I will be doing that during my lunch break tomorrow! Ha!
And please from now on call me Rock Bottom.

10 comments:
wheres number 20? i dont think i can stay sane with only 19...
those are hilarious! I sent them to everyone at my office. :)
Mandy- #20 was pass this to 10 friends to have a better day. I didn't think it needed to be posted! But if you want to make up a better #20...I would love it!
Amanda-i love it! #1 is something we would of defitely done in high school and laughed! (siran wrap ring any bells?) im glad you finally updated your blog!
#20-Go to your local grocer and buy a grape...just one! Stand in line and insist on paying and make sure you ask for a bag!
I have done this and I could hardley contain my laughter...Ashlee knows what I am talking about
i received this email about a year ago and thought it was hillarious! the only one i have actually done (and continue to do) is the one not listed.
#20: make your fists into guns, wiggle and point them at your boss and say "i like your style". hehe.
hey amanda! Cute blog. How did you do the background?
Hi Amanda, Mary finally helped me set up a blog, so I am a contributor in this craziness now. I am going to post you guys on my blog. It's fun reading through your blog because all of the memories I have of you is from Monograms Plus. Oh the days! Anyway, I noticed that you play scrabble with your husband too. We have done that since we were first married. Not as often anymore, but we still are competitive against each other when we do play. Talk to you soon!
The Gilmore girls? I can't believe that I haven't ever heard of them. I guess us rednecks from Holladay don't get out much. Cat and I love you guys!
Jackson
amanda, you're funny.
Post a Comment