We are so excited to finally share our good news with you! It has been really hard to keep this secret for so long! I have no idea how people keep good news a secret! Drum roll please.... I am now almost 9 weeks pregnant with twins! Can you believe it! Sometimes it is hard for me to really face reality that I am pregnant and having not one but two babies. If it were not for all of the nausea and all day sickness it would not seem real. How in the world am I going to be able to handle two babies- I have no idea!
That is all for now....I have lots of stuff to post and write about from May! I will post again soon!
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amanda & Rob Finlinson
Our Story...
- Amanda Finlinson
- Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...

14 comments:
yeah!!! im so excited for you! you will be such a great mom! and twins?!? wow. can i just tell you that taylor and i both secretly wished for twins when we first got pregnant. i guess i sort of got them...just 13 months apart. pretty close to being twins! dont worry the morning sickness goes away! only a few more weeks of that. congratulaions! im so happy for you guys.
Hey Amanda I am extremely excited for you. Any time you have a baby it is such a blessing. You'll see when you first see those babies just how great it is. One of my favorite moments in life is the first time you greet your child to this earth. It's amazing. It will be fun to watch you GROW!!
Oh ya, one more thing, it's about time you posted...thanks, I was getting bored!!
Wahoo! Congratulations Amanda! That is soooo exciting! And two! You will have a blast with them as they get older...probably hard at first, but you will be such a great mom! How amazing and such a blessing. The nausea does go away, but it is definitely hard. Mine went away finally this week...15 weeks, but it had been getting tons better over time. Plus, it is such a good sign you are so sick. The sicker the better! If I wasn't at work, I would jump for joy for you guys. Congrats again and keep us updated!
aaaahhhhhh!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS AMANDA! it was so good to talk to you! cant wait to see you and rob. good luck w/ the pregnancy and post lots of pictures no matter what you think you look like...you'll be happy you did! love ya girl.
Congratulations Amanda! This is Katie England, I am so excited for you two! And 2 babies, I also secretly wished for twins. You will be so blessed and have so much fun with your babies.
So you have to take pictures of your growth and progress. I am not saying to post them or anything, but you will be amazed when you look back! My goal this next pregnancy is to take a picture each month to watch me grow. Congrats Amanda & Rob! YOu guys are going to be great parents!
Wow! Such exciting news. And two for the price of one. I secretly wish I will have twins next time so I can be done! Congrats, I am thrilled for you guys!
Congratulations guys!!! how the heck did you keep that a secret for soooo long???? I always told myself I would, but I could't do it. Brian actually cracked before I did :) Twins will be so fun and crazy- whats your due date?? I am soooo excited for you- you'll have to keep us updated with some profile shots :)
Well it's about time you posted your news! haha! I feel like I have known for forever already! Our babies are going to be best friends! yay!
CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you!! You will be such a good mother and will have the best time!! I'm so excited to see you when I come for Kristen's wedding!! Take care and the worst part will be over before you know it:)
You little... (not for long;) I'm SO pumped! And I'm even more pumped that I get to see your pregnant self this week! Can't wait to witness the motherly glow!! I LOVE Las Vegas!
Happy twins day! I love your blog, the babies floating in the placenta sac are especially wonderful. That's all I have to say for now. I need to get beter at this blogging thing.
this is the most exciting thing i have heard in a long time. having one is exciting. two = double exciting. you guys deserve it all. we couldn't be happier for you guys, seriously. you guys will be great parents. we look forward to seeing you in a few weeks.
Post a Comment