Thursday, June 14, 2007

Pink or Blue!!

Hey Girls!

Check this website out and tell me if you think it is for real! Do you really think it could be accurate? Do you think it is worth the money?

Check it out!

www.tellmepinkorblue.com

10 comments:

Mandy said...

your crazy if you spend that much money when you will find out a few weeks later anyways!!! :) it is so hard to wait though, i know! i ownder if it really works, they do offer a money back garuntee..i guess they have a 50/50 chance!

Melea said...

I saw this on the news a couple weeks ago and thought it was neat. I think it sounds legit...here is a link to a news article about it: http://www.ksl.com/?sid=1290029&nid=248
They guarantee your money back if they are wrong. If you try it, let me know if it works! Another test I have heard of is an Intelligender test. Its link is http://www.intelligender.com/. I read about one girl who did this on another website and it worked for her.

Amanda Finlinson said...

Mandy-

Don't worry I am way to cheap to do something like this! Maybe if I was rich I would do it. I can wait...I have waited this long to be prego I might as well enjoy the natural waiting game. Plus, I am hoping that because I am having twins that I will get extra ultrasounds that might tell me even earlier anyway! I just wanted to see if you guys thought it was for real!

Kathryn e. said...

My friend did this and it was right on...her parents paid for it. I tried to Betsey and Richard to fork over the money when I was pregnant with Morgan, but they laughed at me. Anyway you get your money back if they are wrong...so maybe they will only get half of it right and you can find out soon AND get your money back!

alma and nicole smith said...

hey girl, i would totally wait! there is no guarantee it is going to be accurate, especially with twins, costs a ton of money, and in due time you will find out what they are the regular ultra-sound way. it still gives you plenty of time to come up with names, decorations, clothes, etc. plus it gives you something to look forward to.

KABSorensen said...

I had a dream the other night that you were having two boys! You also looked so good. I would wait, even thought I know it is so hard. Congrats!!

greg & allyson said...

hmmm...

Tiffani said...

Amanda,
I don't know if you remember me. Josh Bleazard is my brother...???
Anyhow,
I agree with everyone else that you should wait for the ultrasound... even if you were rich. It is definately fun to look forward to that 20 week mark. I think the website sounds legit though... interesting.
Tiffani (Bleazard) Benson

Emilie said...

Hey Amanda.

I did this and we'll see if they are right but I agree it is a lot of $$ they gave me mine back because it was lost in the mail. You can also go to a place called "early Images" they will let you know at 15 wks by ultrasound and $ back also.

FYI

Emilie said...

Here is # is you want 739-8989

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Our Story...

Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...