Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Two Girls!
So after many ultrasound appointments we can finally announce that we are having two baby girls! Baby Boy Finlinson will have to come later...if I can get through this pregnancy! We are really excited to be having these special girls and can't wait for their arrival! More importantly I can really start planning now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amanda & Rob Finlinson
Our Story...
- Amanda Finlinson
- Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...

14 comments:
Yeah for two girls! I can't wait to meet them.
Didn't I say it was two girls with their own attitudes. That will be so fun. Your household will never be the same. Are they 100% sure though, because I was reading someone's blog the other day and they thought they were havinga boy. They painted their nursery blue and everything. Then a couple months later at another ultrasound, they said it was a girl. I know this is rare, but still!! I would be so frustrated!!
congratulations! so now you can get organized. i would have been dying waiting forever to know what i was having. i need to have time to prepare and organize! it was great to see you in vegas. i miss you.
Congratulations Amanda (and Rob)! How exciting for you both. They will love playing with each other as they get older...I know the twin girls I nannied for were a blast to watch play with each other. One wanted to be a princess and the other wanted to be a prince (yes prince) or a horse, so they would make me do their in princess and prince fashion. So fun! Please post pics of the nursery when it's done!
No Way! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. Now they can be best friends for life. And, by the way, you are going to have to let Rob know early on about the clothes budget! Girl clothes are much harder to pass on, than boys. They are just too dang cute! We still need to go VT. I will call you when I get back.
AWESOME! I am so excited for you A. They are going to be so dang cute!
whew! Glad that worked! Only computer I could find open at Ken's school is in the East Asia section and everything's in symbols! I am finding my way around via recognizable color buttons! :) I need Rob to translate...
How exciting. I am so happy for you. You look great for being 18 1/2 weeks with twins.
Yeah!!! that's what I guessed :) I love love love girls!!!! What are you going to name them??? save up- a wardrobe for 2 wil get pretty pricey :) I thought one was bad :P
yeay amanda!! thats what i guessed! do i get a prize? i know a good one...you could name one of them nicole! haha...j/k dont do it, theres already too many of us out there. im so happy for you guys! thats wonderful.
Amanda! I just found your website and I am shocked! Twins? Wow, that is crazy. I am thinking about going back in and doing an in-vitro treatment again (nightmare), and I am so nervous for twins. You carry them beautifully though! Good luck with your little girls!
Taggart wants to know if polygamy will be back in effect later on? -Brad
Okay, okay... your stomach has got to have gotten bigger by now! Any new pictures?? I check these blogs like crazy out here in MD and need some faster updates ;) hehe
Congrats! That is awesome!
Post a Comment