
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
The Finlinson Twins will be stylin' in these!
By far the cutest baby shoes ever! My dear friend, Mandy Barlow, gave these sweet shoes to me for our twin girls, and I just can't wait to see them on their little feet! You can't tell from the picture, but the Zebra shoes are bright green on the inside, and cheetah print shoes are bright orange on the inside! I absolutely love them! And if you come by my house anytime soon, I will not let you leave without seeing these cute shoes! Baby shoes are so tiny...it amazes me that they are really going to be so little! I can not wait from them to get here! Don't you just love them???!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amanda & Rob Finlinson
Our Story...
- Amanda Finlinson
- Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...

6 comments:
i LOVE these shoes!! i LOVE SHOES period!! jagger just barely got his first pair of shoes. he always went barefoot for summer time, but now that winter is rapidly approaching, we needed something to cover those tootsies...and not just something, something cute! p.s. i LOVE your pregnancy pictures too!! what an awesome thing to have! you look great...not nearly big enough, but great!
Those really are the cutest shoes ever! I will have to see them in person! I need to come see your nursery and stuff so just let me know when its good for you!love ya!
PS- Your maternity pics on megans blog are so so so pretty! You look amazing!!
so so so cute!! i love them. hey i'm trying to find your # so i can see the colors of your nursery. I'm going to go tomorrow to get the stuff for your shower gift. yea!! if you get this email me a picture @ fishkisses81@gmail.com or email me your #. thanks!!
love it!
Those are so stinkin cute!! Where are they from? I want some
Hey Amanda... So I see you're having twin girls. Exciting!!! I have twin Nieces. SO CUTE. This is Jen Budge (Shervanick from the high school days) Found you thru Jenn. Can't believe all you girls having babies. J/K I know I'll be there soon enough. Check out my little blog sometime aaronandjenbudge.blogspot.com
Post a Comment