Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amanda & Rob Finlinson
Our Story...
- Amanda Finlinson
- Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...



20 comments:
Your daughters are beautiful! You look wonderful. Congratulations to both you and Rob! Your family will defintely be in our prayers!
i love the names you chose. your precious girls are truly adorable. you will be in our prayers. hang in there. thanks for posting! congratulations!!
Amanda, I heard from Mary that you had your girls and thought I would stop by to see the pics. Your girls are beautiful and I am glad that everything has ended well! Enjoy them! Congrats! (Becky Earl) :)
They are so beautiful. I remember that skin-to-skin thing. I'm so glad you can hold them!
They are so tiny!! Love their names!!
Wow! First of all, congratulations and I am so so so happy that they are both improving and seem to be on the road to recovery. I just started bawling reading your entry and seeing the pictures...probably because I am due any day now with my baby and am emotional, but probably not as emotional as you. :) You will be in my prayers! And I love the girl's names!
They are so tiny and cute! I have been thinking about you all week, and calling Mel for updates :) Im glad everything is looking so good! Congrats little mommy!
they are so beautiful. congratulations!! beautiful names!
Oh, they are adorable! It looks like they are doing better, and that is so great! Congrats!
Congrats on your beautiful daughters!! I know it is hard to have them in the NICU. I worked as a NICU nurse for 3 years. I hope they keep doing well! Good luck. I know it can be stressful.
Amanda, is it so fun to see these pictures! Thanks for taking time to post them. They are soooooo precious!!! I love the pictures of you and Rob and the pic of Emma with her eyes open. So sweet.
Liz told me she got ot see you in the hospital. I hope everything is going ok. I am here if you need me.
They just look so sweet. Congratulations. Hope you and the girls are doing well.
They are gorgeous! I am so glad things are okay and am excited they are here. Can't wait to meet them!
Congratulations Rob and Amanda on your new girls! John and I have been there (with one only though) and now our "preemie" is 14 years old, 5'9'' tall, and 150 lbs! (He wants to be a chef, and I can hardly wait!) He took five weeks to get home - but he hasn't looked back once since.
Have a great time with your little ones!
John and Cindi in Michigan
Congratualtions Amanda! They are beautiful..and I love their names!
they are so beautiful! Very feminine names, I love it!
sweet pics!! I LOVE the hair!!!
What a sweet little family you have now! Congratulations! I thought about you and your girls all week. I hope you're feeling better and I'm so glad to hear they are improving!
yay!! congrats to you and your husband! i am glad that things are better for you and your little girls. they are beautiful and will be packin on weight before you know it. i hope you are recovering well.
-carlie
Post a Comment