Thursday, December 20, 2007

Good News!

Quick update!

Camden is coming home tonight! Unfortunately, Emma will be spending a few more nights! We hope to have her home on Christmas, but are trying not to get our hopes up! Emma just needs some more time to master the art of feeding! Suck...swallow..breath...all at the same time! It kills me to be leaving Emma at the hospital, but I don't have much of a choice. The doctor says Camden will be discharged today, whether I am ready or not!

Merry Christmas! All of you that are leaving town for the holidays please travel safely!

11 comments:

Mandy said...

thats wonderful you can bring emma home! im sure emma will be soon to follow. have a merry christmas with your two angels!

Tara said...

Hooray! I am so excited for your family.

The Sagers Family said...

yay great news!! that is so exciting! I'm happy for you. Hopefully Emma will join you soon. Hey, On the bright side it might be nice to experience having one baby and get that under your belt before juggling both by yourself. I'm sure you've already got it down though.

KABSorensen said...

Congrats! Good luck! Merry Christmas.

Kaymee said...

WOW!!! that is great!! I can't believe they are more than a month old!!

Lauren said...

Amanda, how wonderful!!! I am so glad I checked your blog before we leave tomorrow. I hope your first few days and weeks at home are manageable and I wish I was here to help out! We will keep you in our prayers and hope Emma comes home soon so you aren't switching babies all the time. Call Jill or Liz if you need help! :) Merry Christmas.

faith said...

congratulations, amanda! that's really exciting. hope everything continues to progress as it should. merry christmas!

Melea said...

I am so happy for you Amanda! That is wonderful! I bet Camden will make it home for Christmas. Wouldn't that be a wonderful Christmas present!?!? If not though, for sure by New Year's and you will have them both together and all to yourself. What a great feeling! Congratulations on them both being healthy and I am sure happy little girls! I hope you are feeling better too!

Nicole Cave said...

Man you have your work cut out for you with two babies. One is hard enough. And they are both in separate places right now. They are so adorable though and worth everthing you guys are going through. You are both blessed to have such beautiful little girlies!!

alma and nicole smith said...

yeay! they will both be home soon! hope to see you on wed morning!! merry christmas!

Mary Stuart said...

That is great news Amanda! Poor little emma! Bless her heart!

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Our Story...

Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...