Camden and cousin Abby at Rob's parents house in Utah!
Grandpa Fred with Tate, Bryce and Abby during a nice four wheeler ride by Grandpa's house in Utah!
Emma and cousin Lacy- I love it! So cute! Lacy kept asking me if she could take the babies home with her!
My Easter bunnies!
Rob and the girls at the beach in California over Spring break!

10 comments:
Man, life moves fast. The girls are getting big! It is crazy you are expecting a third already, but you guys are so blessed. I know you know that, but it is alwyas good to hear it. Hang in there. These are supposed to be some of the most memorable times of our lives...motherhood! I have always admired you Amanda and everyone is right...you can do this!!!!
They are growing up so fast and are SO CUTE! That one of Emma sitting with your niece is my fav...
P.S. You're getting your clothes this week!
when were you in utah and didn't come and see us?
Those girls of yours just keep getting cuter! I just read your last post, and I have got to say, WOW! Congratulations and good luck! I'm sure it will be tough for a while, but when they get older, it will be so much fun to have them all so close.
love the easter bunny outfits!!!
cute pictures. and congratulations on baby 3! that is really exciting.
Amanda! I be~BOPPED over from someone else's blog! I love your blog! Your girls are so cute! If you ever need anything please let me know, I am right around the corner and am the world's worst neighbor! By the way, we are going to have a garage sale this Saturday so I may send Chad over for the crib- Do you still have it? I will try and call you! Keep smiling!!
Love the ticker!! Can't wait for bunco so I can see these girls of yours!!
Amanda-
I can't believe how big they are getting. Your girls are so cute.
Post a Comment