So the rumors are all true. We are expecting baby #3. Apparently, I am not as infertile as the doctors told me I was. We went through so much to get the twins here, that we never expected to get pregnant naturally...and so soon! But yes, after three pregnancy tests, several blood tests, and four ultrasounds...I guess it is safe to say that I am definitely pregnant. Baby #3 will be arriving sometime at the end of October...hopefully not on Halloween. I need to take my babies trick or treating! And if you are thinking to yourself just how close will her kids be apart...oh about 11 1/2 months...if I can make it to my due date!
Thank you everyone for being so supportive lately, and offering to help me with my girls while I go through the wonderful world of morning sickness! I could not live without my mother and sisters! Thank you! And thanks to everyone who keeps telling me that "the Lord only gives you what you can handle and you Amanda can handle this!" Some days I am not so sure...but I am going to try!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amanda & Rob Finlinson
Our Story...
- Amanda Finlinson
- Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...

18 comments:
oh my gosh!!! that is crazy but soo exciting!! i hope you feel great during this pregnancy.
Holy crap! That is so awesome and crazy at the same time! I hope that you are going to be feeling better soon! Congratulations!
yes i bet that was a shocker!!! well i wish you best of luck and hope all goes well!!! congrats!!
Totally cool, but I feel bad for you!! At least for awhile...eventually I think you guys will love it...just enjoy every moment!
Amanda - I am so excited for you! If you ever need me to come and hold those babies - please call. I would love to come hang out with Angie and you again! (This is Mary btw).
Call me if you need to talk... sorry I can't help more than that. When I told Ken, he just said, "Man, they're going to be the "fun" family in a few years! Every little kid is going to want to hang out with that family!" So true-- you're going to be the party house.
Unbelievable!!! I actually just heard about another girl that had this same thing happen. After having twins through in-vitro, the doc was ready to set them up with birth control and she said, "it was hard enough getting these little ones here...i'm never going on birth control again." And sure enough, about a month or 2 later, she got pregnant naturally--just like you! Oh my goodness, that's so crazy! I'm so excited for you guys, though. And hopefully we'll come to Vegas in the next little while to see your cute family...that seems to be growing and growing :). We love you guys, and there's no doubt in my mind that you'll be able to handle this!!!
Bless you, bless you, bless you! Obviously this was the plan for your sweet little family because it was so unexpected. You are just too good of a Mommy! How neat to have 3 little ones so close in age . . . they'll all be best friends. Best of luck to you as you manuever through pregnancy while caring for 2 busy babies. I'm anxious to hear all about it. You'll be great.
Congrats! That is so exciting! You are going to be quite the busy mom! We'll have to come stop by the next time we're in town! Channing will have a lot of friends to play with!
wow! it happens to the best of us, huh? congrats you guys! I can't wait to run upstairs and tell Brian the great news!!! (our boys were 9 months apart thanks to our 2nd being 6 weeks early - it wasn't bad enough that they were supposed to be 10 1/2 months apart!) CONGRATS!
I will join in on the slew of posts of shock you have here and say HOLY CRAP! haha Well, when the Lord sends you blessings he sure sends them in bundles doesn't he? :) Good luck chica...our 2nd baby comes any day now! Can't wait:)
I'm with the rest of the girls in saying "Holy Crap!" What a shocker. Someone was telling me the other day that they had learned a lot from watching you with your twins. I guess you are just too good at being a mom (that's why I beat my kids once a month! j/k). Pretty crazy stuff but what a cool story you will have to tell. Congrats!
congratulations amanda!!! this is a huge blessing in disguise i think. i would love to have 3 babies already!!! you can do it!
While it will be hard for you and lots of nights without sleep, your kids will love being so close in age! Congrats!
Wow!! Amanda - that is amazing news. Park 2000 let me know the big news. Congrats! Give us a call or next time you are out & about - maybe drop by. I check your site about 2-3 times a week to see if you have posted new pics. The girls are absolutely gorgeous.
Well said! You can handle it girl, you are going to be so busy but well rewarded!
I have heard the rumors, but was waiting for the official post!! I can't believe it!! Congratulations!!!
Wow! That's is so wonderful! Let me know if you ever need a sitter!
Post a Comment