Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My babies are 6 months old!














In honor of the girls turning 6 months old, I wanted to post a few pictures of them from the last month! They are so cute!

20 comments:

Melea said...

What beautiful girls! THey are so cute and chubby. It is amazing how different they look too...I bet their personalities are starting to come out too. So fun!

Unknown said...

Doesn't time fly?! How are you doing?

Jennelle said...

Your girls are beautiful! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Channing is already three months! Congrats on your pregnancy! That is so exciting!

Jennelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alma and nicole smith said...

they ARE so cute. i just want to squish them. i want a girl!

BEVERLY S. said...

Amanda - the girls are just gorgeous! Bring them by sometime. Beverly

Bret said...

It was great to see you at the wedding. It was nice to meet your girls.

Kathryn e. said...

I LOVE the pictures of the girls in their hats! I also love the picture with their grandma Pam...what lucky girls! They are so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

Look at those sweet girls. I miss them!

The Leavitt Family said...

I can't believe how big they are! They are so adorable. Where'd you get your headbands?

Candace said...

They are so adorable. How are you doing now that they are getting a little older? You have handled it so well.

Miller Family said...

6 months! Time flies! They are just too cute!

Miller Family said...

6 months! Time flies! They are just too cute!

Cannon Family said...

It was so good to see you guys at the wedding! I'm adding a link to my page so I can keep up with you guys and those beautiful babies!

Jillian said...

I'm so glad we are in the same ward. I get to see your little girls every Sunday. They are VERY cute.

Faith said...

Crazy how fast it goes, huh?! I didn't even know you had a blog girl! Miss and love you lots! The babies are beautiful.

Fausett Family said...

Amanda, hi its Allison Fausett. I was just looking at Faiths blog and saw your name and had to be a blog spy and see if it was you. Your family is just adorable. I think I saw you a few weeks ago as you were getting into your car and I tried to jump out and stop you but you pulled away before I could. I'm glad to see you are doing well. Love ya, Allison

The Peterson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Peterson Family said...

Amanda- Girl! YOU are so beautiful! You should be posting more more MORE pictures of your sassy self! Love your blog!

btw, i typo-ed like 4 things before because it's so late, so i had to delete it and do a re-write. LAME. i know.

Nicole S said...

Amanda, you have the prettiest girls!! I love looking at pictures of them. I also think their bedding is the best I have ever seen! Did you make that? Love the fabrics on it. You are amazing.

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Our Story...

Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...