Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful father's in our life!
Here are a few pictures of the men we love so much! We thank you for being our father's and for loving and giving us so much!
Here are a few pictures of the men we love so much! We thank you for being our father's and for loving and giving us so much!

Fred Finlinson & little Robbie

It warms my heart to see the look on Rob's face every time he talks to his Dad on the phone or spends time with him. It is just pure love and respect. When I asked Rob one of the things he most admired about his dad he said, " he is the ultimate teacher! From something as simple as standing next to me and teaching me how to drive a boat, or teaching me how to work hard by giving me lots of chores in the yard. He has taught me how to take care of the people around us. By always being the first to volunteer to remove snow from a neighbor's driveway or do the yard work at Grandma's house. He taught how to handle the big things in life by teaching me gospel principles. He has never stopped teaching me how to be a better man, and loving me while I strive to become like him." Thank you Fred for teaching my husband, by example, how to be a great father and husband.John C. Gough III

My dad is such a goof ball! And I love it! When he tells a funny story, I always laugh hard enough to get tears streaming from my eyes. He is a big tough farm boy from Idaho, that is secretly very sensitive. He loves his family more than anything and would do just about anything to help his children and friends. Throughout my life he has constantly encouraged me to do the very best I can, and loved me unconditionally when I have fallen short of my goal. He loves to tease everyone and have a good time. I have seen him do just about anything at least once. I know that I get my competitive nature from him...and he loves to get me going! He has always been there for me when I need to chat, and comfort me. He is the first to jump up and protect me if he thinks someone is taking advantage of me. Heaven help the boys who tried to honk their horns on their cars to get one of his daughters out of the house! He is not only my father, but my friend! I love you Dad! Thank you for everything you do each day to keep those around you happy! Happy Father's Day and first Grandfather's day!
Rob B. Finlinson



Happy first Father's day Rob! Watching you care and love our children has made me love you more than I ever thought possible. Being a father just comes so naturally for you! After the girls challenging arrival into this world, you never left their sides! The first comforting touch of a parent was from you! When they needed a blessing, you were there to give them the comfort they needed. Thank you for working so incredibly hard to provide for our families needs. You do not hesitate to help me after working a full day already! It is so cute to see how our little girls faces light up when you walk into a room. They love you so much! I look forward to watching you teach our girls all the wonderful things our fathers have taught us! Happy Father's Day!

6 comments:
Hooray for Dads. So cute! K, really we have to get the girls together to "play"! I miss you!
How are you feeling?
happy fathers day rob! i love the new look of the blog (the pic especially!).
Wonderful post! How are you doing?
Great tribute! Having a caring husband for your children is the best!
I hope your dads are blog readers--that was really sweet!
Post a Comment