Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Baby #3 is a...

Girl! After several ultrasounds, she finally opened her legs so that we could look and see! And there was nothing to see...so its another girl! Rob and I are both thrilled to be having another little girl! When the ultrasound tech said it was another girl, Rob just sighed and asked her to check again! I think he was ready for another man in the house! He turned to me after the appointment and said, "So I guess we will be having another one!" I think it is a little early to be thinking about #4 when #3 is still inside of me! I reminded him that we will not keep having children until there is a boy!

We really are very excited to be having another girl! The doctor said she was measuring small, but that she was growing healthy and strong! She kicks all the time to remind me that she is still in my tummy! Not that I could forget! She will still be making her grand entrance into this world at the end of October!

9 comments:

Mary said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you! Girls are so much fun. I wish we had another one in our house! Congratulations!

Tara said...

YEAH! One nice thing...you already have more than enough girl stuff and preparation won't be nearly as expensive (as I am learning)!

Tiffani said...

Wow! I'd be going nuts if I was going to have 3 under a year old and hubby was thinking of #4!! Congrats!

alma and nicole smith said...

awesome!! 3 girls in our family and we LOVE it! i want a girl! can i just borrow one of yours :) hope all is going well, love ya!

Melea said...

Congratulations! I have been waiting to hear about the gender...I thoguht I might have to email you to find out. I am so happy that all is well. Those girls are going to have a blast as they grow up together!

Faith said...

So exciting! Welcome to the three girl club. Get ready for some emotion! It's so much fun.

Kristen Parnell said...

So fun-- I need your address so I can get you the name book. Love the 4th outfits!!

Kristen Parnell said...

So fun-- I need your address so I can get you the name book. Love the 4th outfits!!

Trish said...

I am so excited for you guys!

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Our Story...

Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...