



On Saturday, August 16, 2008 we celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary! I still can't believe how fast time has gone! In the last 5 years we have both graduated from BYU, changed jobs two or three times, moved to Las Vegas, moved houses twice, and managed to have twin daughters! With the third child's arrival approaching quicker than we ever imagined! So much has happened and I would not trade one minute of it! In the process I have learned more about Rob than I thought I ever could! I thought I knew everything about him before we got married! And through it all, I love him more today than I did on our wedding day! So happy anniversary Rob! I love you more than words can express!
To celebrate our special day, Rob surprised me and took me out on a date! We had dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak House, and just sat and talked for two hours! It was fabulous! After we went and got Golden Spoon frozen yogurt, and bought enough to share with our awesome babysitters- Melanie and Jason! Thanks for taking care of our girls!
As for gifts this year...we were extra romantic...and bought each other electric toothbrush's! WOW! We could definitely step it up a notch next year!


7 comments:
Congrats on 5 years! What a fun way to celebrate. I've only eaten at Ruth's Chris once and I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I'm so glad you got out and got a great break!
As for the anniversary, I remember meeting you at your reception and just gushing to my husband about you and how thrilled I was that Rob had found such a darling wife (and this is after only a very brief meeting and after hearing my parents gush over you after having met you). Yay for happy ever afters!
Hope all is going well with the pregnancy and preparations for another little princess.
What a sweet post to your hubby! It was fun to talk to you last night, even though I was divided by trying to keep track of Maddie! I always love hanging out with you--we need to do it more.
Happy anniversary! I'll never forget the dancing at your wedding. I've been to so many Utah weddings that I had never actually a real reception dance before. It was a beautiful day--beautiful couple--beautiful babies!
Congrats! Oh the memories;) I hope we can get together again some day and your girls can play with my boys!
Congrats! I seriously love my toothbrush... I want to brush my teeth all of the time.
i remember getting your wedding invitation with that cute picture, and greg said, "yeah, I heard Rob's marrying some really really young girl."---And I'm so glad he did! You guys are the greatest! HOpe to see you soon! I'm not sure we'll meet the twins before #3 is born. Let us know when you're here next time :)
Hey, that is great that you chose elect toothbrushes!!! I recommend them to anyone!!
Anyway, I love your blog and can't believe you have been married 5 years!!!
Post a Comment