Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fun in the...Snow! What!

So we took off this weekend for Solitude ski resort with Rob's family! A fun weekend in the sun! It was beautiful weather for most of the trip, until Sunday night! It started raining, and it rained all night long. In the morning as we were packing to come home, the rain turned into snow! We could not believe it! Rob took several pictures of the snow...to say he was excited would be an understatement! It was really nice to feel crisp air after feeling heat all summer long!


We really did love our weekend getaway! We had so much fun spending time with family and relaxing with our sweet girls! Thank you Jensen's and Turman's for hanging out with us! We love you!

Other highlights from the trip:

1. Swimming with the girls!

2. Nature walks...trying to get the girls excited about ducks and deer!

3. Playing with cousins!

4. For Camden the coffee table in the condo was the most exciting thing! Even though she came home with too many bruises to count!

5. Eating lots of yummy junk food, and staying up late watching movies!

Here are some more random pictures!




The girls in the back seat on the drive home! They were ready to be out of the car!




9 comments:

Kristen Parnell said...

Looks gorgeous! What a breath of fresh air. Love Utah mountains. I miss Snowbird :(

Lauren said...

Wow, it's gorgeous up there! It is funny to see you swimming and then talking about snow... that was a crazy storm.

Melea said...

Wow Amanda! Those girls are getting so big and they are super chubby! The chubbier the better! They are looking so different from each other too. Sounds like tons of fun!

Unknown said...

Oh, I miss the mountains! Nice crips fresh air, I can just smell it now! You look awesome by the way!

Mary Stuart said...

Those are cute pics of the girls in the car seats! They look like they have alot of hair!

Holly said...

Amanda, That place looks like a lot of fun. You look so cute. I can't believe you are due so soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh we really missed out! It looks like so much fun!

Crazy Like a Fox said...

What a cute blog! I can't believe how big those girls are! I didn't realize you didn't know I was engaged, I've updated my blog to give a little background.

Jennie and Spencer said...

Hey Amanda,
You girls are growning up so fast. They are so cute. I'm going to be in town next weekend. Let's get together or actually, I'll be at kendal's reception. miss you.

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Our Story...

Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...