Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rise and Shout!

The cougars are out! We are trying desperately to teach the girls how to clap and cheer when BYU football is on TV! It has been pretty challenging considering they don't even acknowledge the TV when it is on or off! We are hoping that by the end of the season they will automatically begin cheering when they hear the Cougar fight song! We also always dress them in cougar colors on game days! You have to start young, if you want them trained right!

For all you cougar fans out there...don't miss the game today against UCLA! If only I were not so pregnant, we would be traveling to Provo to see BYU in person!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were such a loyal Cougar! You've got to help my girls. Scott is trying to brainwash them. What a blow out game!

Kristen Parnell said...

Lauren got to go to the game and said it was a blast. We're loving watching them out here too. They people we live with have great cable so BYU tv and everything, which makes it likely that we'll get to watch most games! Hooray!

Crazy Like a Fox said...

Amanda,
That's just sad. You should be teaching them to root for the Utes!

I've decided these blogs are a good way to keep up with everyone.
Our open house will be Dec. 27, we thought it best to let everyone get Christmas out of the way. We're not sure where we're moving yet, well, I'm moving back to mom and Fred's for a bit :-)

The Leavitt Family said...

See..you can still watch sports with girls! It was so fun to see the girls the other day...they are getting so big. Let me know if you need anything before the big day arrives...

Nicole Cave said...

How are you cute pregnant girl!? Are you ready for 3 yet!! Guess you don't have a choice huh?!! Love it!! Hope to see you at bunco soon!!

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Our Story...

Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...