Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Friday.
Quick update on baby girl #3! Unless something happens in the next two days, she will be born on Friday morning. I have a scheduled c-section at 7:30am on Oct. 24th! I can't believe I am actually going to make it close to my due date! After having the twins so early, I didn't know if my body was capable of going full term. Apparently I am! So check back on Friday, hopefully I can get someone to post pictures of her! I don't know what I am more excited about...not being pregnant or seeing my sweet baby! Of course, seeing my sweet baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amanda & Rob Finlinson
Our Story...
- Amanda Finlinson
- Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...

15 comments:
wow, amanda! three under one year. good luck on friday. i hope all goes well. congratulations on getting so far!
I can't wait to see her! I am sure she will be just as beautiful as her mom and sisters! Good luck, I'll be thinking of you!
Yeah! Hope it all goes well!
How exciting and scary at the same time. You will do great being a mom of three! Those girls are so lucky and will be the best of friends. :) We are thinking of you!
I am so excited to see her! Hope you don't mind me coming to the hospital right after you have her! Good luck with everything!
Woo hoo! Hope all goes well. Can't wait to see baby girl #3!
Amanda, I am so happy for you. I can't believe you are going to be a mommy of 3 little girls already. How am I supposed to keep up with you? Good luck on Friday, I will be thinking of you too. I'll call next time I come in town so I can see your 3 little sweet huns.
Hey Amanda, I don't know if you remember me, but I grew up with Rob! Or, should I say Robbie! :) I found your blog and am completely jealous! You have beautiful girls! Very exciting for #3. I'm sure you'll do great! We had 3 in 3 years, so you got me beat AND you have twins! Seriously so jealous! Enjoy this time, I'm sure things will never be the same! CONGRATULATIONS! Tell Rob we need to do a Shiloh Way friends reunion next time you guys come to town.
Good luck Amanda! I'm so proud of you! What a lucky little girl to come be a part of your family. Before I had Anna, Scott gave me a blessing that said Anna was really excited to come. I bet that is just how Sophie feels. She doesn't want to be left out of all the fun!
Love, CARRIE
How exciting to have the day almost here!
Good luck with everything, can't wait to see pics!
Good Luck tomorrow! Three little sweet girls. You are going to have your hands full.
good luck!! cant wait to see baby #3!! miss you guys.
Good luck tomorrow!! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see the pics!
Good luck Amanda! We can't wait to see the new addition to your family! I'm sure she will be adorable like her sisters! I'll be thinking of you Friday!
Hope everything went well..Congrats
Post a Comment