Camden and Emma went to the doctor this morning! It was so crazy! You should see how they destroy the paper on the exam tables- it is very impressive! Its all fun and games until they get their shots! Then we all cry together all the way home! I just wanted to record their stats so that I don't forget some day!
Camden Finlinson
Weight: 22 pounds 4 oz.
Height: 30 1/2 inches tall
Emma Finlinson
Weight: 22 pounds (we think, she hated the scale today)
Height: 29 1/2 inches
I am happy to report that neither one of them is over weight, despite how chubby they look! They are pretty solid girls!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amanda & Rob Finlinson
Our Story...
- Amanda Finlinson
- Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...

4 comments:
It looks like you have your hands full. Full of beautiful babies. I love reading your blog, your life is so much more interesting than mine. I miss you, hopefully I will be able to see you over Christmas, I will be in vegas from december 23 to Jan 1. Happy Thanksgiving.
Holy cow, they are so cute! I can't believe how big they are, I can't wait to see them all. We are coming to Vegas in a few weeks for the finals- maybe we'll have to swing by to take a look at all the little ones. ;)
Manda,
Tell Camden and Emma happy birthday! They are SO adorable. I cannot believe you are a mommy of three! How wonderful! I love you and miss you tons.
-Kait
Mandy I miss you! I really need to see your baby. We need to catch up on life. Who'd of thought that you pass me up with kids. Congrats girl. Sophie is darling!
Post a Comment