The weekend included:
A spa treatment at THE bathhouse at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay. I have to say this place is absolutely wonderful! I don't think my two hours there was nearly enough! I plan on going back really soon! (Locals get a discount, and they have lots of cool pools and steam rooms)
After the spa treatment, Rob and I met at our hotel room, where we changed for dinner at Maggiano's. I made reservations ahead of time so that we could have a great view of the strip. The highlight of dinner was the music...there was a funny man playing the accordion! He played the song from Disney's "Lady and the Tramp." If only we had ordered spaghetti with meatballs!
We spent the night at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay. Our room was perfect!I don't have a picture for the Wynn, but we had breakfast/lunch at the Terrance Cafe in the Wynn Hotel. This was the first time I had been to the Wynn, it was totally different than what I expected. I really recommend this cafe! It was reasonably priced and the food was delicious!

After eating at the Wynn, we headed to Town Square for shopping and movie!

We saw the movie "Push!" It was an interesting movie, and I suggest you rent it when it comes out on DVD!
After the movie we had to head home to our three little valentines! The weekend was perfect! Thank you Rob for such a wonderful escape! I love you!

7 comments:
I'm so glad you could do that! YEAH! I can't think of a couple that deserves it more!
Yay for your Valentine's retreat! So well deserved for your busy little selves. So glad it was relaxing.
HOW FUN! Sounds like a great little get-away....even if you did stay in town. The Strip sometimes feels like you're out of town!! Glad you got to get "away"!
Aww so cute. Glad you guys had fun!
Thanks so much for entering to win one of my Temple Prints. Best of luck to you!!
Emilie
www.photobyemilie.com
You deserved that, good job Rob! ;)
So much fun!!! I am so glad you both had time to get away it sounds like the perfect getaway. You deserve it.
Post a Comment