Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter 2009

Emma! So sweet!
We were all posing for a cute family picture together, when the camera snapped I am the only one looking! Typical!

Camden counting her eggs!(right after she stole some of Emma's)



We had a very calm and beautiful Easter! The girls decorated Easter eggs on Saturday in preparation for a big egg hunt on Sunday after lunch. They started in the house with plastic eggs and then moved onto the real dyed eggs outside! I could not believe how much they enjoyed looking for eggs! The joy on their faces when they found a new egg was worth the pain of washing the dye off their hands from Saturday's festivities. They were darling in their Easter outfits and were almost good in church. My mom prepared a beautiful meal and we all had a great day!

No comments:

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Our Story...

Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...