Monday, October 26, 2009

Where to begin...

Summer 2009 recap
My one accomplishment this summer! I made dresses for the girls for the fourth of July! I made one for all of my little nieces there age as well!
Fourth of July party at the Barratt's

It has been so long since I have had a chance to post on this blog! I don't even know where to begin! So I am going to sum up some of the things that have happened this summer in pictures! And of course I am now recommitting myself to updating this blog more frequently!
Summer 2009
Highlights:
- Fourth of July trip to Logan, Utah! Thank you Jensen family for a fabulous time! And Barratt's for the fourth of July party at your house in Park City!
-Quick trip to Idaho to visit family and spend one last summer at the cabin in McCall, Idaho. This trip involved three flat tires, three babies, and just two people to take care of all of that! Thank you Aunt Melanie!
-Labor Day weekend with the Finlinson clan! Bear Lake was a blast!
- Melanie's wedding!
- Shelly's baby shower!
- Mariah's volleyball games! The girls are really good at yelling, "Go Bulldogs" and we are working on "Go Cougars!"
- A quick girls trip to St. George to see the musical "Footloose" at Tuacahn!
I am missing so much! But here are a few pictures!

Melanie's wedding! Mariah, mel, me, and shelly

Melanie's wedding! The girls were very bad flower girls, but they looked beautiful!

Emma twirled all night saying she was a princess!
Mel and I, after Shelly's baby shower, at Mariah's volleyball tournament

The twins at Bear Lake! I can never get both of them standing and looking at the camera!
We have spent many days and nights helping my parents get the house ready for the wedding! The girls helped Grandma spread dirt everywhere and plant flowers! It was really sweet!

This is a random picture of Camden showing me how to properly wear a bra!

This was taken at Bear Lake! We were packing to go home and all of our nieces and nephews were in the car watching a movie with the girls! There were kids in every open spot of that car, and Emma was sleeping through the whole thing!
The twins on there first tube ride with Sarah

Sarah and Abby
We had a very busy, but great summer and the fall is turning out even better! I will post more soon! I can't wait to get the pictures from Sophie's first birthday, and more from Melanie's wedding!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well hello there--you look GREAT in your dress! Love the photos. Put up more of the wedding! See you very soon.

Lauren said...

YAYYYYYYYYY! It's so great to hear from you! Your dresses turned out so cute. Your girls are darling as always. I love their hair getting long--they look so pretty for the wedding, as do you and your sisters. Camden's bum up in the air (on the beach) is classic! :)

I can't believe our babies are getting so big. Sophie ONE already??!?!?! Did Megan take her pictures? Ella is getting close too! Oh, I miss you guys.

Kathryn e. said...

I am so proud of you for updating your blog! What a fun, busy summer! You looked beautiful at the wedding...I love your dress. If it ever goes missing, you'll know where to find it!

Shalice said...

I forgot you had a blog! I love the update....keep um coming.

alma and nicole smith said...

whoa, thanks for the update! i cant believe your girls are so big already! and i didnt know melanie got married?? cool, hope she is happy. i would like for you to update more too. miss you girl and hope life is great!

Cannon Family said...

Cute Pictures! Looks like you guys had a good summer! How could you have possibly missed the Spartan Reunion as one of your highlights though?!?lol

Unknown said...

Hi there! Looks like you had a fun summer! It is so great to see an update from you, miss ya!

Jinksfam said...

Hello My name is Shannon Jinks and my husband and I went to High School with Rob. I also have 3 kids.....2 of them twins....named Emma and Sophie. FUNNY. I found your blog on Taylor and Melissa's blog. I think you have a beautiful family!! What gorgeous girls and i love the dresses you made!

Kim said...

Nice job on the dresses!

What a cool water tube! I've never seen one like that. It looks like less of a risk of falling off :)

Oh and I LOVE the pictures that Tish took... you girls are picture perfect... BUT we need to see MORE.

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Our Story...

Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...