Wednesday, August 15, 2007

McCall, Idaho pictures!

So I finally posted the pictures from our trip to Idaho! We have been home for almost four weeks, but I finally posted them! We had such a great time hanging out with my family! Some of my favorite memories from the trip include: beating Rob in our Scrable game; seeing my mom pee her pants from laughing while Mariah fell of the fence(my mom would hate me if I posted the pictures!); eating smores by the campfire on the beach; and watching Rob perform Galloop in front of my sisters (they love to see him act silly!) It was a wonderful trip and we hope to go again next year!

4 comments:

alma and nicole smith said...

oh man, what i wouldnt have given to see your mom pee her pants!! i almost peed mine just thinking about it! :)

Jenn said...

I love the pictures! I can't believe you have a belly- I cant wait to see it in person!! I talk to you but never see you! We need to do lunch or something!! I love your family! Love ya!

Courtney M said...

I love your belly!

The Sagers Family said...

I loved the pictures. It looks like a fun family get away. Idaho is pretty. Your tiny belly is super cute. I want to see this dance of Rob's!!

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Our Story...

Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...