Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amanda & Rob Finlinson
Our Story...
- Amanda Finlinson
- Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...



6 comments:
those pictures are so cute. looks like you guys had a really fun time! keep those pregnancy pictures comin! trust me, no matter how gross you feel, its awesome to have pictures of it...because before you know it, they will be out and twice as much work!!! thanks for finally posting :)
I love your cute belly! Show it off!
You look so good. I can't believe you are having twins. When my mom was pregnant with our twins, her belly looked a lot bigger. Your pictures make me want to be up in the mountains.
What a cute belly Amanda! You sure are going to be a GREAT mom! Do you know what your other baby is yet?
Wow thanks everyone! That picture was over four weeks ago...I am a lot bigger now! I will post more pictures of my belly soon.
We have another ultrasound tomorrow...so hopefully that will tell us that baby A is 100% a girl. I am pretty sure that she is a girl. She is usually crossing her legs during ultrasounds. That is a girl thing to do!
Your belly is so cute. You'll have to let us know how the ultrasound goes today - I can't wait to hear!
Post a Comment