Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

If you need a safe place to bring your kids to trick or treat, then come to the church bldg. on azure tonight! There will be a massive trunk or treat and chili cook off going on! The festivities start at 6:00pm! We hope to see you there!

We wish everyone a safe and happy HALLOWEEN!

11 comments:

alma and nicole smith said...

happy halloween!!! hope you have a great night! post pics. you are getting close to having those little girlies!! i cant wait! have them before Christmas so i can see them!! j/k have them whenever they come...but i hope im there to see!! love you! tell rob hi from us rexburgers.

Tara said...

Caden and I will be there...Caden will be stopping by your new, nice car so don't go handing him any pretzels or popcorn. We want the good stuff, the chocolate!

Nicole Cave said...

You are such a solicitor!! We are going to my Grandpa's, but have fun without us...I know you will miss us!!

Brigg and Dianne said...

I love that all the wards are doing Halloween parties now. It really feels so much safer than walking around the neighborhood. Nowadays, I'm not sure how safe Halloween is anymore (or maybe I'm just too overprotective?). Hope you guys had fun!

Kaymee said...

WHAT!!!!! You've only gained 25 pounds!!!! It's sad that I had you beat by a ton and I only had one baby each time :( sad for me. I'll see you saturday :) I'll be a little late b/c I have guitar lessons- How FUN!!!

Lauren said...

Amanda, I didn't see you there! I missed out... :(

ken said...

Hey A-- sad I couldn't be at the baby shower, but I want to hear how it went!

Emilie said...

How are you feeling? Is everything OK?

Trish said...

I need updates. It is very unlike you to not be updated on your blog.

faith said...

amanda, it's faith (formerly anderson)! i found your blog through trish strobehn's. congratulations on your upcoming twins, that's wonderful! check out our blog if you're interested (cotterell.blogspot.com)

Nicole Cave said...

Hey you...I think everyone is wondering how you and those little girlies are doing. Post soon so we don't have to worry so much!!

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Our Story...

Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...