Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amanda & Rob Finlinson
Our Story...
- Amanda Finlinson
- Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...



11 comments:
They are seriously just about the cutest little girls ever!
That looks like a lot of TIRED going on in that house! Wish I was there to babysit while you got some shut-eye. They are ADORABLE and I love how much they love to be together again--the reunion pictures are my favorite!!
What a great way to start the new year. Seeing them fianally come home brought tears tomy eyes. You are so blessed and so are they to have you as parents. Congrats!
They are adorable!! What a cute family. I am glad they are home and doing well!!
They are adorable. I am so glad to hear that things are going well and you are all home and happy. You have a darling little family.
I don't know how I got here, but I cant believe I found your blog with two babies on it! I never herd much after you left and I left the ward too, but WOW! Congrats! I am impressed. You will be the best mommy, twins could ever have. Happy to see you have help from Grandma. HA HA There is nothing like Grandma's and family when you have kids. Keep in touch Amanda.
Congrats on having your family home with you!! I can't even begin to imagine what that must feel like. I am so happy for ya'll. They're beautiful.
What beautiful little girls. YOu guys have to be having a blast. How could you not? I am so happy to see them both at home!!!
Emma and Camden are adorable! I hope you and Rob are doing well. Please let Lauren or I know if you need ANYTHING! Also, Lauren just showed me how to set up a blog. Yay! This is my first comment... :)
Congrats!! I can look at these pictures all day long they are such adorable little girls. I love their names. I am so happy that you have them both home and they are both doing good. Let me know if I can help in any way!! I mean it.
Your twins are so cute! Good luck with everything. It is probably so nice to have them both home. I bet you are loving not having to drive to the hospital everyday!
Post a Comment