Sunday, January 13, 2008

Milestone

Last night during a family photo shoot with Megan Sagers, Camden Finlinson rolled over! We couldn't believe that she was strong enough to do that! It was so amazing! These little girls are growing up so fast! I am sure Emma will be rolling over within the week!

7 comments:

Tara said...

Is that early, I can't remember? Looks like you might have an active little one on your hands.

Kaymee said...

Yea! That is really early. I remember Jenna didn't roll over until 4 months, but Cody rolled over pretty much from the start :) Once they start, they don't stop!!

Lauren said...

I wanna see the pictures! :)

Nicole Cave said...

You are in big trouble if they are already trying to roll!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed! These girls are not going to let an early start slow them down at all. I can't wait to see them!
--Carrie

Cwilde said...

I came across your blog through my son and daughter in law's blog. I've thought about you guys and wondered how things were going. Sounds like you're doing great. Your twins are beautiful!!!

ken said...

K, I'm ready for the pictures...

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Our Story...

Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...