Friday, March 14, 2008

Proof.



I have been meaning to post these pictures of the girls sleeping for some time now. Here is the proof that my babies love each other. They sleep this way every night! Touching heads and trying to hold hands. They do not get the concept of holding hands very well, but they do manage to touch each other. It is the sweetest thing! If only they would stay little forever and keep up this bedtime ritual. Unfortunately, they are growing like weeds, and the bedtime position is starting to become uncomfortable for them. I think they will be transitioned into separate cribs very soon! So sad! I am very worried that they will not sleep as well once they are separated! And I am really loving my full nights sleep!

7 comments:

Tara said...

I think this is the sweetest thing! I love how twins interact with each other. I have been able to watch me nieces do it and there is something so special about their connection.

Melea said...

This is so cute! Thanks for posting all the pics. It is so fun to see them grow. I hope they stay close as they grow and keep their special connection :)

Kaymee said...

I love it!!!

Trish said...

I love these pictures. The twins do seem close. It is amzing how strong a bond they can have at such a young age.

Kim said...

That is so adorable!

taryn said...

Very cute pictures! I am a friend of Kristen Sagers...and saw your blog. I am a twin and one piece of advice that my mom got before we were born was to push our two cribs together. You may have heard this before...but she thought it was the best advice ever. She says that my twin and I would constantly be holding hands through the slats of the cribs (or a hand holding a foot) and when we were a little older, she would come in our room in the morning and find that one of us had climbed into the other's crib. I thought I would pass this along to you and your darling girls.

Anonymous said...

Hi. You dont know me. I was looking at Amanda's blog and clicked on yours because I thought you were someone else. Anyhow I just waned to give you some kind of comfort. I have twin girls too and there really is a special bond between twins. anyhow I rememeber being worried too when we both them in there on crib, but never had a problem. They still slept great knowing they were in the same room together. My twins sleep the best out of all my children. Maybe because I had to stay to a schedule with them, that is the only way i survived some days. You look like you have plenty of help. Hang in there. You are going to love age five. Two girls. plenty of help to help with the other little one.

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Our Story...

Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...