Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Rob



Emma wanting to eat her Daddy's cake!

On Monday, March 10, 2008 we celebrated Rob's 27th birthday! We surprised him with a small family party at my parent's house! My grandparents from Idaho were in town to help us usher him into another year of life. Since we were not in Utah to partake of Grandma Luella's german chocolate cake, I had to go buy a german chocolate cake from Sam's Club. It was really yummy..but not quite the cake that Grandma makes!

I love you Rob! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and another great year! You are the best thing that has ever happen to me! Without you, I would not know the meaning of true love. Thank you for our wonderful daughters, and being the man that you are. Happy Happy Birthday to you!



1 comment:

Tara said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday Rob!

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Our Story...

Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...