Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Independence Day

Cute 4th of July babies!

Emma giving kisses to Grandma!
TThe girls playing together! Emma was laughing so hard!

We had a wonderful 4th of July! We spent the day together as a family running errands, which does not sound fun, but it was for me! It is so nice to have someone else to help push the stroller! I can't even begin to describe how much easier it is for me to shop when I am not distracted by the girls! Then we spent the evening with the Sagers family having a BBQ, swimming, and watch fireworks! To my utter amazement the girls loved the fireworks! In fact, they layed on towels in the front yard and watched them all without a single peep! It was so fun! We must have really worn them out with the swimming! Thanks again Sagers family for the awesome time! We look forward to the next 4th of july party! Here are some pictures from earlier in the day! It is almost impossible to get a family picture anymore!

11 comments:

Tara said...

I can't believe how big the girls are getting. I need to see them! Megan told me you have a giggler on your hands.

Ummm...I thought you were pregnant. You sure don't look pregnant!

Amanda Finlinson said...

I am hiding my stomach with a baby! I am very fat...don't worry!

Jillian said...

They are so adorable. Congrats on expecting a girl. :)

Anonymous said...

I want to EAT that picture of the girls in their flag outfits. They are so cute! Wait til next 4th of July. I've spent many years watching fireworks from behind a window! I'm glad you had another year on the lawn!

Candace said...

For some reason your blog was not on my RSS feed so I am a little behind on all this news.

Congrats on the pregnancy.

Your little girls are so stinking cute. I love your little family picture in Fourth of July colors.

Melea said...

Thanks for posting the pics of your girls! THey are so cute and chubby! What a great looking family! Glad to hear all is well with you guys.

greg & allyson said...

oh my goodness--you better bring those babies to my house so i can hold them--i can't stand it any longer. they just keep getting cuter and cuter. and for not being identical, they are really looking more and more like each other. by the way, amanda, where's your 4th of July hat?

Trish said...

They look so big and they are growing up so fast. I love the outfits. adorable.

Jillian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennie and Spencer said...

Ok, do you have the cutest little family ever? I love the matching outfits. you are adorable. i miss you guys.

Lauren said...

I just noticed you're under the 100 day mark for baby 3!!! Wow, it's going fast.

Are you guys home? I was thinking you were back...

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Our Story...

Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...