Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Finally! McCall Part 2
So I finally got the pictures from my mom's camera of the trip to McCall in July! I wanted to post the pictures of us canoing, because I still can't believe we did that! I felt like Pocahantas the whole time! And believe me I was singing.."just around the river bend" the entire ride! Rob was pitching in on the parts of the song he could remember! It was pretty funny! For those of you that did not read my previous post, Rob and I took the girls in their car seats for a ride in a canoe down the Payette river. The river was only about four or five feet deep, and I could see the bottom. There was absolutely no current, and our canoe was very stable. The girls laughed and smile the entire ride! It was definitely the highlight of the trip and quite possibly the highlight of my summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amanda & Rob Finlinson
Our Story...
- Amanda Finlinson
- Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...




5 comments:
Nice work! I'm so happy you have a blog so I can check in and see what's going on in your life - and with the cutest twins (and soon to be big sisters).
Love the photos. It makes me want to come visit you. Ready or not, we're coming again!
I love that you took them for a canoe ride in their carseats! That is so funny! THose pictures are going to be so precious when the girls get older. :)
Hi...ok so I haven't looked at blogs forever and I just found out you are having another baby (I am so out of the loop) Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! Good luck with everything:)
Og my gosh! Amanda you and your family are so beautiful! This is Tiffanie Fowles well Tiffanie Childress now. I am glad to see that you are doing so well. Check out my blog at chadandtiff.blogspot.com
Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment