My cute little sister Mariah went to the homecoming dance last night! It was her first dance experience, now that she is legal to date, and I was thrilled to see her all dressed up! She looked just beautiful! Here are a few pictures of my adorable little sister! (Lucky for Mariah, she was blessed with three older sisters, we all made it a point to share there opinions about hair, makeup, shoes, and jewelry! I don't know what she was more excited about, going to the dance, or getting away from us yesterday afternoon!)
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amanda & Rob Finlinson
Our Story...
- Amanda Finlinson
- Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...

5 comments:
Mariah looks fabulous. Love the dress, love the hair--hope she had a great time!
I love that dress!
Oh man! She looks gorgeous! You guys all look so much alike. Love the dress, especially the lace around the waist!
Hey I recognize her because the receptionist at my office is the Mom of her date!! She sent out pictures of her son and your sis!! Haha... small world!
That dress is absolutely amazing on her!
Post a Comment