Born on October 24, 2008, at 8:07am
Weighing 7lbs 2oz., and 20.5 inches long
Both Sophie and Amanda are doing great! More information and pictures to come! Thanks everyone for all your phone calls! We love you all!
Rob
Rob Amanda Camden Emma Sophie
25 comments:
Congratulations! So excited to meet you new little one. If you need anything, please call!
congratulations you guys. we are so excited for you. glad everything went well and that everyone is healthy. rob, when you told me the other day that you had no children on halloween last year and now you have three, that blew my mind. hopefully we will see you in a few weeks. congratulations again, you guys are awesome.
I am so happy for you! She is a little beauty. Get well soon! You are now a family of FIVE!!! WOW!!!
I'm so happy for you guys. Good Luck and one of these days I hope to see you again and your cute family.
She is beautiful! Isn't it so nice to be able to take her home happy and healthy in a few days too!?!? I am so glad everything has turned out well for your family. Please post more pics soon!
YEAH! Congrats, I'm glad they are doing well!
Congrats! I am so glad things went well! Can't wait to see more pictures-- she is so cute!
WOW! You were right, she does look a little bit like Camden! What a sweetie. We will have to meet her soon.
YAY! Congratulations - I'm sure the twins are excited to be little mothers too!
We love her already. The world cannot have enough Finlinson girls. We can't wait to meet her! Love, CARRIE
Congratulations Amanda and Rob! She is adorable! What a beautiful family you have!
Yeah! I can not wait to see her.
Congrats! Such a little doll. We had Alex just an hour later, right down the hall. I would have ventured down to see you while I was still there, but walking around wasn't the funnest thing to do. :) Glad everything went well!
Congratulations! Glad all went well. She looks adorable!
Lorrie
Congratulations on beautiful baby Sophie. So glad things went well.
Amanda, Sophie is so cute. I love that name. Good Job and congratulations.
Wow! she is so amazing. congrats and best of luck!
congrats! what a cutie pie
Congratulations you two! I can't believe you have three kids. Crazy. So glad to hear everything went well.
She is adorable! Congratulations!
Congrats! She's beautiful. Let me know if you ever need help with anything!
So so cute!! Congrats!! She looks like her daddy! Precious.
Yeah! Sophie is so beautiful! Good luck with three!
Many congratulations Finlinson family!! I bet you are sooo happy to not be pregnant Amanda! Hope all is going well for you...PLEASE let me know if you need anything...like a nap!!..or dinner!
Hi Amanda, I've been 'peeking' in on your blog since I found it through Kate and Nate Mills! I know you because you use to work with my mom, Barbara Neeley. And my husband knows you from school (???I think that's where??), Jordan McDonald. Anyway, we have been so impressed by your energy and excitement for 3 little ones! Congrats on your newest one--she was born on our little girl's 1st birthday! :) Our blog is private but we'd love to invite you (jmneeley@juno.com). Oh, my mom and the Hutchison crew say HI! :)
Jodi, Jordan, & Ally McDonald
Post a Comment