Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter 2010







Here are some snap shots from the Easter egg hunt in my parents back yard. Sophie wanted to eat the eggs and when she couldn't decided to eat some dirt. More pictures to come, with their cute Easter dresses that I made this year! It was a fun project and I am so proud of the results, I just need to take a picture of them!! Why is it so hard to get a picture of these girls looking at the camera???!!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

They are precious! I can't wait to see the dresses you made.

Anonymous said...

Hi Manda--I really do have beautiful nieces. I know I can take no credit, but they are such pretty girls. Love to see you blogging at it again. (My sis has organized a big Game On BTW that starts on Wednesday!)

Molly and Jason said...

Oh how I miss the Finlinsons.I'm so happy to see new pics! I love you and your cute little family. These new pics make me miss you guys that much more! It was fun seeing you for a few minutes. I'll call you soon. I need to get planning my trip down there.

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Our Story...

Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...