







After getting the boat from the shop, we decided to take it out for a test spin before summer comes in full force. We were lucky to have our good friends, the Strobehn's with us on our maiden voyage for 2010! Trish took lots of pictures, because she is an amazing photographer and I can not take pictures to save my life! Here are a few of the pictures that she took! We had a great time letting the kids drive the boat in circles. The weather was wonderful and we only had one almost injury! Emma fell out of the bow of the boat onto the boat ramp. She still had her life jacket on which saved her! She barely even cried! Not even a scratch on her! I call that a successful boat trip!

2 comments:
Glad you're blogging again!
I am SO glad to see updates on your blog! I've beenthinking about you lately and wondered how you were doing with all those little princesses! Seems you are doing well!
Post a Comment