Thursday, May 13, 2010

Easter Dresses

Emma has something in her mouth!
Sophie would not look at me!

Camden was not happy with me! Can you tell?
I DO NOT ENJOY taking pictures of these girls, its almost has difficult as doing their hair! But for journal purposes, I wanted pictures of these dresses! I made them for the girls for Easter! Despite everything they are doing at this stage of their life, I love them!

4 comments:

Amanda Habel said...

I need you to teach me how to sew! Can you do that all the way from Nevada? Better yet just make 3 dresses the twins size and one Sophies! Thanks!! What's a couple extra, right?

Jessica said...

Wow!Amanda you are so good! Now you made me want a girl! Love ya

Unknown said...

Super cute dresses! Can you make my little one a dress like these? ;) hope all is well!

The Peterson Family said...

STOP! you MADE those dresses?! i should just stop looking at your blog right now...

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Our Story...

Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...