Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Big Day!

7 comments:

faith said...

beautiful girls, amanda. and fun to see a couple of faces i remember from when i was in vegas.

Tara said...

So sad we missed the big day. Beautiful family!

Mandy said...

the girls looked so beautiful!. i love their blessing dresses. :) i love baby blessing and all the celebrating afterwards. your house is gorgous from what i can see.
i also loved your sister melanies dress (the black one). do you know where she got it?

Nicole Cave said...

Oh my gosh do you have a thumb sucker!?

greg & allyson said...

so sad we missed the big day. hopefully we'll get to see you sooner than later. the only plus with missing the blessing is that we'll get them all to ourselves when we do see you. i don't think i'll want to share my "holding time" :). love the dresses, the bows, everything!

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
Elise and I had a blast looking at the slideshow--reminds us of how much fun we had in Vegas! The only picture missing was of the belly dancers! We wish we could hold Camden and Emma right now. We hope they didn't get sick from hanging out with us that night. We love you!

Trish said...

The babies are beautiful as usual. Wish I could have been there!

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Our Story...

Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...