You Are Ariel!

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.
Which Disney Princess Are You?

3 comments:
Alright, after deep thought I believe I a would be Cinderella. I feel like I clean all day, just to pick up the same messes the next. Although it's my children saying "MOMMY!", not "Cinderella!".I am a bit of a dreamer, a loyal friend, cheerful, full of hope, and always up for my Prince to sweep me away to the Royal Ball.
I feel like you are definitely Ariel! Maybe I should see which disney princess I am...
I wanted to be Ariel. Ariel and Sleeping Beauty are my two favorites. I took that quiz and it said that I'm most like Snow White. NOT my favorite princess. Oh well. :)
Post a Comment