Tuesday, February 5, 2008

my sweet babies

10 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

I love that you are so into shoes...teach them while they are young right!?

Tiffani said...

So cute! I love the crib bedding.

Tara said...

Those are such cute pictures! They are growing up so fast, and I haven't even got to hold them. I thought about you this week because my schedule is so chill, but once again my weak genes have allowed me to get a cold and I know how you are about sick people around your sweet babies!

Are those the pink outfits I gave them? They make me want to cuddle with a baby!

Adorable bedding, by the way!

Candace said...

Oh how cute. I love the shoes. Bath time is always fun with babies. In the other post, I thought it was so stinking cute about how they find each other in their crib.

Mull Family said...

So cute! How sweet that they love eachother so much and always want to snuggle.

Courtney M said...

They are so cute!! I love their hair!

Clay and Katy said...

oh they are too cute...i love that they snuggle together! and i love the crib bedding...love it!

Trish said...

Beautiful babies. How fun and exciting. How amazing to have two little ones. Cherish it while they are little. They start growing so fast.

Mandy said...

now i know why i have always secretly wished for twins. your babies are adorable

Mandy said...

i love the crib bedding too. wheres it from?

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Amanda & Rob Finlinson

Our Story...

Rob and I met in November of 2002 in the financial services office at BYU. After a very akward introduction, which involved me introducing myself in the third person, Rob called and asked me out. After a pretty amazing first date (its a long story-some other time), I confidently told Rob "that once he dated me he would never want to date anyone else." I really had no idea at that point that it was going to work out so well. We dated for the next five months and then one beautiful night on a bridge at Sundance resort, Rob and I got engaged. We were married four months later on August 16, 2003 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. And we have been living happily ever after since...